Gift in Your Will or Living Trust

Deepen Your Connections

You want to leave money to Americans United for Separation of Church and State in your will. You also want the flexibility to change your will in the event that life circumstances change. You can do both.

In as little as one sentence, you can complete your gift. This type of donation to Americans United in your will or living trust helps ensure that we continue our mission for years to come.

Free Estate Planning Tool

Join fellow Americans United supporters on FreeWill, a safe, secure and free-for-life suite of estate plan essentials.

Get Started

See How It Works

Start Today

View and download your FREE copy of A Guide to Making Your Will.

An Example of How It Works

Young family with kidsWith three minor children, Andrew and Amy knew that it was time to create an estate plan for their family. They found that the estate planning process helped them reflect on the people and nonprofits that were important to them and the legacy they would like to leave. They learned how easy and flexible it can be to include one sentence to make a gift to Americans United for a percentage of their estate or a specific dollar amount.

Personal Estate Planning Kit

Our Top Free Resource

This comprehensive estate planning kit helps you protect your family and establish your legacy. FREE!

Download My Kit

Next Steps

  1. Contact Chelsea Collings at (202) 466-3234, ext 213 or for additional information or to chat more about the different options for including Americans United in your will or estate plan.
  2. Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
  3. If you include Americans United in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.

Legal name: Americans United for Separation of Church and State
Address: 1310 L Street NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20005
Federal tax ID number: 53-0184647

Get your FREE will-making resource.